The Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo (PBC Expo) respects and upholds your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act").
What personal information about you does the Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo collect and hold?
PBC Expo may collect and hold the following information about you:
- Name, email address, telephone number, suburb & post code
- Stage of parenting
- Date of birth or age of children
- Any information you may provide to us through customer surveys
How does the Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo collect and hold your personal information?
We will generally collect your personal information directly from you when you register online tickets to the Expo through PBC Expo online ticketing site, when you attend an Expo and submit your details on the Registration iPads or if you sign up to be an online newsletter subscriber on the PBC Expo website: http://www.pbcexpo.com.au/subscribe/.
What does the Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo do with your personal information?
We use your personal information for the purposes of:
- Sharing Expo updates or Exhibitor information with you
- Responding to any inquiries or comments that you submit to us
- Inviting you to participate in surveys
- Any other purpose you have consented to, or
- Any use which is required or authorised by law Personal information provided by you is stored securely on the PBC Expo database.
Who will the Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Service providers in order to operate the Expo and its associated products
- Any other person or entity to whom you have consented to the PBC Expo disclosing your personal information to PBC Expo will take reasonable steps to protect and keep secure the personal information we hold.
You may request access to personal information we hold about you by contacting the PBC Expo in writing:
If at any time you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request amendment of it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment, then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
Marketing and opting out
Where we have obtained your consent to do so, we will contact you with marketing material about our Expos, and those of our Exhibitors. At any time, you may opt out of receiving this material by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Your consent to receive this information will remain current until you advise us otherwise.
Questions and complaints