Ticket Refunds for The Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo are subject to the following conditions:
This page contains the Refund Policy for AES PBC Pty Ltd, ABN 30 633 364 842 and its subsidiaries (known as, but not limited to PBC Expo, The Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo, Event Crowd, Science Alive!, hey there BABY Fair, The Pet Show. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” refer to AES PBC Pty Ltd and all of its subsidiaries.
AES PBC Pty Ltd, is the seller and promoter of the event The Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo. This includes the sale and distribution of tickets.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at events. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
AES PBC Pty Ltd will use the following considerations to action ticket refunds, ticket exchanges and ticket replacements:
- We will offer a refund if the request for refund is received more than 24 hours before the start time of the event.
- We will not offer a refund if your request is received within 24 hours of the event start time or post event unless required to by Australian Consumer Law.
- You must make all arrangements to arrive in time to attend the event. Non-attendance will not be considered as a circumstance for a refund.
- We will offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. AES PBC Pty Ltd does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances;
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), AES PBC Pty Ltd will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses;
- We will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event.
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event.
- In all cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase.