- Deliveries of hard copy and physical Products will be made from your premises, by post or by a carrier instructed by you subject to the contract between you and your customer.
Drop Ship and Click and collect are the two shipping options
Shipping fees are determined by the seller
Shipping fee paid by buyer will be released to the seller at the time of sale funds being distributed to the seller.
You will notify both the customer and pbcexpo.com.au by email on the date of sending, that the Product has been despatched and of the expected delivery date. This will be don’t through the website
If at any time, any customer notifies you of non-delivery within the time scale offered by you on Our Website, you will investigate immediately and tell the customer that you are doing so, what you are doing, and when you expect to be able to deliver the Product.
In the absence of information to the contrary, you agree to despatch a Product within 3 days of notification of order by us, by a method likely to reach the buyer within a further seven days.
If it is apparent that a customer has not received a Product within 10 working days of the expected delivery date, you will refund money paid, including any delivery charge. This is a condition of your contract with us because our reputation, as well as yours, is at stake in those circumstances.
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Product to the Seller for any reason:
- The Seller does not accept returns unless there was a defect in the Product at the time of purchase, or the Seller has agreed in correspondence that you may return it.
- Before you return a Product to the Seller, please carefully re-read the instructions and check that you have assembled it correctly and complied with any provisions relating to the power supply, plugs and sockets.
- The Products must be returned to the Seller as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 10 working days
So far as possible, a Product should be returned:
- with both Product and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition;
- securely wrapped;
- including the Seller’s delivery slip;
- at your risk and cost.
We advise you to follow the returns procedure set out on your Seller’s website or otherwise in his terms and conditions, if any. If you do not do so, the Seller may be unable to identify you as the sender of the Products.
If the Seller agrees that the Product is faulty, the Seller will:
- refund the cost of return carriage;
- repair or replace the Product as he chooses.