Top 10 questions about pregnancy and birth answered
Midwifery and Maternity Providers Organisation (MMPOA) know first-time expectant parents often have many questions about the journey ahead. Here they answer the most common questions qualified midwives are asked.
This Bupa Parenting Insights talk is given by Liz Wilkes, CEO of MMPOA. Liz answers the following 10 questions:
- Do I need to get my home pregnancy test 'checked' by anyone?
- I am not sure who I need to see and when I need to see them during pregnancy?
- Are there things I shouldn't do in my pregnancy?
- How much weight will I put on?
- Should I do antenatal classes?
- Do I need a birth plan?
- Do most women give birth before or on their due date?
- How long will it last and will it hurt?
- How can I avoid tearing?
- What is the best piece of advice you can give me?
This video is invaluable to anyone planning a pregnancy or who is pregnant.
Watch the video above or find the video on our YouTube channel here.
Note: The views and advice expressed on this blog post are those of the author and are not representative of the Pregnancy Babies & Children's Expo.