Accidents do happen!... Ever wondered what to do with all those items in your first aid kit? St John Ambulance shows you how to use various items in your kit in a variety of first aid scenarios.
This Bupa Parenting Insights talk is given by Francesca Garrick - a former First Aid Trainer and now manager of the Business Development Team at St John Ambulance. Francesca focuses on the following topics:
- Introducing the Tiny Tots Safety Kit
- Grazes - what to do and what products to use
- Splinters - what to do and what products to use
- Sand, dirt or grit in the eyes - what to do and what products to use
- Resources from St John First Aid
- Caring for kids course
This video is invaluable to those planning to have a family and to those who have a family.
Watch the video above or find the video here.
Find out more about St John Ambulance Australia at www.stjohnsa.com.au