Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- You are purchasing your tickets for this Expo from:
- Pregnancy, Babies & Children’s Expo Pty Ltd, (PBCE)
- ABN: 33 057 898 816
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (08) 8242 8400
- Address: PO Box 126, Semaphore, SA, 5019
- All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
Delivery of Your Tickets
- Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email. (E-tickets)
- You can then print these or bring them on your phone or tablet to the event so we can scan you in at the door.
- We will send you your e-ticket as soon as you complete your purchase
Processing and Credit Card Fees
- If there are any processing or credit card fees, these will be calculated and shown to you during purchase.
- If there is $0 or no value in 'Fees' column or fields, that means there are no fees applicable to your purchase and/or to that particular item.
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- PBCE will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. PBCE does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange. The PBCE will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- PBCE will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. PBCE may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets.
- All transactions with us are protected using 128-bit SSL encryption to ensure the security of your personal information and credit card data.
- All payments are processed directly with PayPal or National Australia Bank and none of your credit card details are stored on our servers
- Your personal information is being collected to facilitate your purchase and to allow entry to the event.
- Your information is recorded by the PBCE as the Event Organiser, to enable us to communicate to you regarding the event.
- If you wish to be removed from any lists please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions
By entering your details you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below.
By scanning your ticket’s QR Code at any exhibitor, you are agreeing for your details to be supplied to them and to their Terms and Conditions.
- "web" or "web site" or "site" means the system or database on which the personal information is stored
- "You" or "Your" means the person who has entered information into any electronic form on the ticketing site
- "information" or "personal information" means any information entered into any electronic form that is provided that may identify a person
- "Expo" means the event for which you registered
- I confirm that the information I have entered is completely accurate, and in particular I have taken care to ensure that my email address is correctly entered.
- I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised for current and future competitions, draws, lotteries and promotions by the Pregnancy, Babies & Children’s Expo.
- I agree and consent to, for promotional purposes, providing the information I have entered into any electronic form on the ticketing site, to entities/businesses attached, related, affiliated or associated with the Pregnancy, Babies & Children’s Expo, exhibitors, sponsors and suppliers.
- I agree that by my entering into any competitions at the Expo, that I agree and consent to my personal information being utilised by such competition for the competition purposes and the promoter of the competition and authorise the publication of my details as they relate to the competition.
- The PBCE shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which has been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- Conditions of entry to the event as displayed at the entry to the event.
- I agree that liability on your part or on the part of your servants or agents for damages for or in respect of any claim arising out of or in connection with the relationship established by this agreement or any conduct under it or any orders or instructions given to you by me, shall not in any event (and whether or not such liability results from or involves negligence) exceed $the cost of a paid ticket for the same event.
- I agree that by my entering information into any electronic form on the PBCE Ticketing site that I am agreeing to the terms and conditions herein and to the Disclaimer.
- I agree that by consenting to enter my information, I will receive updates, news and special offers via email for events conducted by the PBCE.