Getting to know your baby
Presented by Still Aware
Get to know your baby before birth, their sleep patterns, communication tools and key questions to ask your doctor. A baby’s only direct link to the outside world is through its mother. Mothers have a unique opportunity to understand their baby’s individual movements and respond accordingly.
This Bupa Parenting Insights talk is given by Claire Foord, the CEO & founder of Still Aware. Her talk focuses on the following topics:
- Why are baby's movements important?
- Babies development inutero
- Get to know your baby before birth
- Common pregnancy advice
- Entering your third trimester
- Common misconceptions of pregnancy
- How does a pregnant mother bond with her bump?
- Questions for your midwife, obstetrician or prenatal care provider
This video is invaluable to those planning to have a family or to those who are pregnant.
Watch the video above or find the video here.
Note: The views and advice expressed on this blog post are those of the author and are not representative of the Pregnancy Babies & Children's Expo.