There are hundreds of reasons why attending the Expo is a must - here are just some of the top reasons recent visitors have told us:
- "Fantastic day for all!! I have just got home & we're exhausted! Can't wait to go thru all of my goodies once my little man goes to bed. Lots of info & new & interesting products to check out. My little man loved the petting zoo & the wiggles, he had a ball! Will definitely be making the trip back next year!"
- "I'm a third time mum & still was impressed with the amount of information I walked away with. Not to mention, the layout was well thought out. Job well done...highly recommend!"
- "Was a fantastic day, my daughter loved the Wiggles show & the animals & all the play areas. Was so great to have all those things to keep her entertained. Loved the rest stations with the water coolers - very handy. And the parent's rooms were great too. Heaps of exhibitors to look at which was good, pretty much everything you could think of was covered."
- "Was my first visit (6months pregnant with twins) - absolutely loved it. Glad there was lots of seating as it took us almost 5hrs to look at everything & I'm truly exhausted!! Got lots of invaluable information & the exhibitors were so friendly. Can't wait till next year."
And here are just some of the reasons that we think the Expo is a must. Don't forget to enter with your free ticket* (click here to download one):
- Leading experts with free tips & advice on all things pregnancy & parenting in the early childhood years
- Hundreds of brands & services to discover from the latest & greatest to the trusty favourites - touch, try & even taste - uncover what's right for you
- Free entertainment on the live stage for the kids, including Dorothy the Dinosaur shows
- Be informed at the free Education Centre sessions & get up-to-date information from key experts on topics that we know are important to you – you can also ask the specialists questions & get answers specific to your needs
- Chat with qualified midwives in the Meet the Midwives Pregnancy Lounge (free entry) & in the Parent’s Rooms, where you can also take advantage of the free health checks
- Visit in comfort in the fully equipped Parent’s Rooms where you’ll find loads ,of nappy change tables, a feeding lounge (including private feeding rooms), a kitchen and there’s even a sibling play area to keep the older kiddies occupied. You can also trial a Woolworths Select nappy for free!
- Entertain the kids in the free Comfyland Play Experience, at the Animal Farm & with loads of other free activities
- Enjoy the extra wide aisles & rest stops located all around the Expo, where you can put your feet up & have a free glass of spring water.
*Free tickets: please limit to one per family. Refer to Terms & Conditions of entry.