WIN IN OUR EARLY BIRD PRIZE DRAW
Terms & Conditions
Promotion commences on 30/01/2015 at 17:00 AEST and entries close 02/04/15 23.59 AEST. For conditions of entry, see below.
Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to all permanent residents of Australia. Where an entrant is under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must provide written permission for the entrant to participate.
- An entrant cannot enter the Promotion more than once.
- Enter by ordering your free Pregnancy Babies & Children's Expo Melbourne ticket online at: http://www.pbcexpo.com.au/adelaide/plan-and-go/tickets/ Scan your online pdf ticket, printed out or shown on your mobile device, at the entrance of the Expo prior to admission to the Expo (10-12 April) to complete entry into competition.
- This is a game of chance. The first five names with completed entries will be randomly drawn & deemed the winners.The competition can only be entered once. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- Competition winners will be drawn on 17/04/15 at 13:30 (AEST). If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- Pregnancy, Babies & Children's Expo may conduct such further draws as are necessary on 17/04/15 to select a correctly drawn entry for an unclaimed prize, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
- Pregnancy, Babies & Children's Expo reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated postal address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. The promoter will not be held liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail
- Employees and their immediate families of Pregnancy Babies & Children's Expo and their agencies and companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The winners will be notified in writing by email. They will be required to respond to the email to organise redemption of their prize. Entrants should add email@example.com to their contact list to ensure they receive any notification of the prize draw.
- Pregnancy Babies & Children's Expo shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Terms and Conditions, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in Western Australia.
- If any act or omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which prevents the Promoter complying with these conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The competition commences on 30/01/15 at 08.00 (AEST) and entries close on 02/04/15 23:59 AEST. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and not at the time of transmission by an entrant.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, each entrant is taken to consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s personal information to administer the Promotion, announce the winner and disclose the entrant’s personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Promotion and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law (including authorities that regulate this Promotion). The Promoter is bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and by entering into this Promotion, each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes.
- The Promoter is: Pregnancy Babies & Children's Expo Pty Ltd (ABN 33 057 898 816) of 440 Military Rd, Largs Bay SA 5016