Adelaide Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo
Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd of March 2014
Adelaide Showground, Wayville
Planning a family? Already expecting? Have little ones in tow?
Discover what’s best for you, your pregnancy or child at the Pregnancy Babies & Children’s Expo. The must-see parenting event of the year!
We know how hard it can be to find great advice & information on pregnancy & parenting, so we're taking away the guess work! The goal of our Expo is simple: to source expert advice & essential parenting tips, together with the latest products related to pregnancy, babies & children & bring them together under one roof. Save yourself hours of time trawling for this information on your own & importantly see everything face-to-face! Talk to the experts, have hands on demonstrations and find out what you need to know!!
- Friday 21 to Sunday 23 March 2014
Open: Friday 10am - 4pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am - 5pm
- Adelaide Showground, Wayville
FULLY AIR-CONDITIONED Goyder Pavilion
- Adults: $15 Pensioners/Seniors: $12
Children under 14: FREE
Find the answers to your burning questions - get friendly, informal advice from:
- Government departments
- Health organisations
- Industry professionals
- Respected support groups and companies
Huge range of products
See, try, and if you want to - buy!
- Hands on displays and demonstrations
- All the latest products and innovations
- Try before you buy and make informed choices
Enjoy the expo for the full three days
All tickets are valid for re-entry on any day, as many times as you like
- Enjoy the expo at your leisure
- Come and go as you please
- Return with family or friends
Take advantage of special offers
Many exhibitors offer:
- Special expo-only pricing and packages
- Discounts on big-ticket purchases
- Free samples